Ericsson-LG have been a well known innovator throughout the entire electrical goods industry in Australia for many years. The Ericsson-LG iPECS UCP and EMG100 are extremely easy to use feature rich business telephone systems. Many large national retailers have chosen the Ericsson-LG iPECS UCP or EMG100 systems nationwide to cater for their telephone needs.
The Ericsson-LG iPECS UCP and EMG100 features:
- VOIP/SIP Trunking, PSTN, ISDN and GSM gateway lines are all supported.
- Least Cost Routing (LCR, ACR, ARS) to automatically select the most cost effective line for the number you have dialed.
- Ericsson-LG digital phones, Ericsson-LG IP phones, Ericsson-LG DECT mobile phones and analogue devices including standard phones, cordless phones, conference phones and fax machines.
- per user voice mail.
- Multilevel auto-attendant
- Conference calling.
- Tenanting to run multiple businesses on a single system
- Multiple Music On Hold inputs so different lines for different companies can have their own hold music.
- Divert or transfer calls offsite as required. eg to other offices or to mobiles.
- Familiar Key system design handsets to easily see which lines are on hold, which phones are in use at a glance and easy transferring.
Next Communications can supply, install and maintain new or existing Ericsson-LG telephone systems and handsets. Including LIP series (1030i/1040i/1050i), LDP series (9208D/9224DF/9240D), Previous generation handsets 8012/8024/7004/7008/7016/7024, LDK series (2D/8D/30D) handsets and equipment for Ericsson-LG UCP, EMG, LDK business telephone systems.
Please contact us with any enquiries