Alcatel-Lucent are the leading manufacturer around the world in the telecommunications market. With large Australian carriers including NBN Co, Telstra and Optus using Alcatel-Lucent equipment extensively throughout their networks to supply analogue and digital land lines and internet services for FTTN/FTTP/DSL.
The Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect is a proven robust and feature rich business telephone system. Offering superior flexibility with call handling and superb high-end build quality of business grade handsets.
The Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect features:
- VOIP/SIP Trunking, PSTN, ISDN and GSM gateway lines are all supported.
- iPhone and Android applications for seamless integration.
- Least Cost Routing (LCR, ACR, ARS) to automatically select the most cost effective line for the number you have dialed.
- Alcatel-Lucent digital phones, Alcatel IP phones, SIP phones, DECT mobile phones (Alcatel and GAP compliant) and analogue devices including standard phones, cordless phones, conference phones and fax machines.
- Company and per user voice mail included at no additional cost.
- Multilevel auto-attendant.
- Pimphony, free PC software to conveniently control every aspect of your phone from your screen, mouse and keyboard.
- Integration with Outlook contacts and CRM applications.
- Conference calling.
- Divert or transfer calls offsite as required. eg to other offices or to mobiles.
- Wall or rack mounted for customer patchable cabling.
- Full QWERTY keyboard for easy name look-ups for extensions and speed dials.
- Solid built and stylish design handsets.
Next Communications can supply, install and maintain new or existing Alcatel telephone systems and handsets. Including Series 9 (8019s/8029s/8039s), Series 8 (8018s/8028s/8058s/8068s, Previous generation phones such as 4019/8029/8039/4018/4028/4038, Reflex generation (Easy/Premium/Advanced) handsets and equipment for Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office and Alcatel 4200 systems.
Please contact us with any enquiries